Xofia Euro is a currency converter and calculator that performs operations with many different currency units. You can change the number of displays you want to work with by simply resizing the program window. For each display you can specify a different currency unit. You can configure any number of currencies in the application's currency table. The exchange rates for the configured currencies are updated from the Internet.
- Easy to use, customizable user interface that displays any number of monetary amounts expressed in different currencies.
- Perform calculations with monetary amounts expressed in different currencies (for example you can add euros and US dollars and British pounds).
- Currency table configured with 40 different currencies: the 12 currencies of the Euro Community and 28 other world currencies whose exchange rates are published daily by the European Central Bank.
- Daily exchange rates updated from the Internet.
- Monetary amounts are converted from one national currency unit into another by using the official rules (the method known as "triangulation").
- Support for a network installation with a centralized access to the Internet (only one computer connects to the Internet and shares the downloaded data with all the others).
» version 3.0 - posted on 2003-05-14
EULA - End User License Agreement
Xofia Euro License Agreement
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL
AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT
(THE SOFTWARE) CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT
INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE
TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. The author grants you a license to use one
copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one hardware
product for as many licenses as you purchase. You means
the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to
pay the license fee. Use means storing, loading,
installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may
not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control
features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the
SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a
copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period
of not more than 30 days, after which time you must pay for
the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in
the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the
SOFTWARE from your computer. This license is not
transferable to any other hardware product or other company,
entity, or individual.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by
Michele Galante. Your license confers no title or ownership
in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any
right in the SOFTWARE.
3. UNAUTHORIZED USE. You may not use, copy, rent, lease,
sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer the SOFTWARE except as provided in
this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in
immediate and automatic termination of this license.
4. DISTRIBUTION. The SOFTWARE is distributed as Shareware.
It may be redistributed as long as all original contents and
documentation are maintained intact without alteration and
included with the package. The distribution must not include
a registration number. In particular, you must not
distribute a registered version of the SOFTWARE.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS IS
BASIS. THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THIS
SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR
ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION,
PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR
ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING
OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES OR CLAIMS. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE BEARS ALL
RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. IN
NO EVENT SHALL ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY EXCEED THE LICENSE
FEE PAID TO THE AUTHOR.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision
of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity
shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL
THE AUTHOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY
CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF
ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF
THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR'S
LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY
OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY
YOU, IF ANY.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between
you and the author which supersedes any prior agreement or
understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the
subject matter of this license.
9. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here
are reserved to Michele Galante.